1228 Sherbrooke St W
Montreal, QC H3G 1H6
Accommodation: Discounted room rates are available for CAMSS Québec 2018 attendees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The hotel is located 20 minutes away by car from Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau Airport.
Directions from Montreal Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau International Airport:
- Take Highway 20 East
- Continue onto Highway 20, staying in the middle lane, and you will automatically get onto Highway 720 East, which is also known as the Ville-Marie Highway
- Follow the directions towards Downtown Montreal (“Centre-Ville”)
- Take the “Rue Guy” exit
- When you take the exit, the first light will be René-Lévesque
- Turn right on René-Lévesque, stay in the left lane
- The next traffic light is Guy Street
- Turn left on Guy Street
- Turn right when you get to Sherbrooke Street (at 3rd traffic light)
- The Ritz-Carlton Montreal is at 1228 Sherbrooke Street West
Our hotel is located 1.2 kilometers from the Montreal Central Station (15 minute walk). There are daily connections to Toronto, Ottawa and Quebec City.
The Ritz-Carlton Montreal offers a private and secure parking:
- Day Use Rate (3 hours) : $18.00
- Day Use Rate (9 hours) : $30.00
- Daily Rate : $40.00
Taxis are accessible throughout the whole city.
Taxi fares are:
- Initial charge: $3.45
- Per kilometer charge: $1.70
- Waiting charges per minute: $0.63
If you are coming from the Montreal Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau International Airport, the taxi fare is $40.00 to Downtown Montreal.
Peel (green line) is the closest subway station to the hotel.
Peel Ouest is the nearest exit to get to the Ritz-Carlton Montreal (5 minute walk).
Trains are running 7 days a week and the subway fare is $3.25 per ride. The ticket can be purchased inside the metro station.
Buses run throughout Montreal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sherbrooke / de la Montagne is the closest bus stop delivered by line number 24 (day service) and line number 356 (night service).
The bus fare is $3.25 per ride. The ticket can be purchased on the bus with the exact change (only coins accepted).
Should you require further assistance regarding transportation or should you have any other personal requests, please feel free to call our concierges Clefs d’Or at (514) 842-4212 ext. 1122.